Overnight Hosting (Billeting) Linnea Good and Crew...
Thank you for helping us keep our costs low and our experience of your community high, by finding us billeted accommodations for our overnight. In some towns, we will already have made arrangements for some or all of us to be housed, so if we need your assistance, we will contact you at least 3 weeks in advance of the concert date.
Please read this and our Overnight Hosting Letter carefully when finding us a home. We try to have minimal needs while on the road, but these minimal needs are important to us.
It would help us to have the names, phone numbers & full mailing addresses of our billets for our itinerary. This is important for our records, if we get lost or separated, and helps us send thank-yous after the fact. If this information can't be found until we are on tour, we would appreciate your e-mailing it to our agent. Thanks!
It is of some importance to us to be billeted quite close to the concert venue. A drive of no longer than 15 minutes to our "home" will help us get a good sleep for the next day's adventures. (Exception to that rule: If the drive to the overnight home is in the direction of our next day's travels)
- accommodation in non-smoking homes
- use of the telephone
- towels & a shower
- a simple breakfast
- private bedrooms for adults
- (sometimes) use of a washer/dryer
- non-perfumed home. We are not allergic to animals, but have difficulty with plug-in air perfumes, etc.
- to know the wireless password of our homestay, so we can collect e-mail on our own laptop
Ideally, we would ask to be billeted in this way:
- Jonsson-Goods need minimally one room in one home: one double bed for Linnea & David
- the children on beds, couches, foamies (they are flexible and easy)
- Bass Player in the same home or other (driven to the Jonsson-Goods the following morning)
Please pass our Letter to our Overnight Hosts on to the right people - thanks!