How to Host a Linnea Good Concert
- “Such joy, and connection, and conviction I felt during your concert!”
- “You were funny and thoughtful and calm and vulnerable and passionate. And the band was incredible too. Thank you!”
- “World class. There were moments when the goose-bumps were popping huge!”
Linnea performs with her drummer and spouse, David Jonsson, and sometimes with bass players Bruce Harding (BC), Henri Heilig (ON), Josh McHan (AB), Chris Early or Nate Macy (WA/OR). They are a self-standing performance team, bringing a full sound system suitable for a venue of 300-400 seats, LCD projection and a very basic lighting set-up.
We would need:
- an organiser to meet us on-site
- a stage area large enough for 2 or 3 musicians and small sound system
- an acoustic, in-tune piano (grand is grand, upright is fine)
- electric power outlets (minimal power draw)
- a long table in a public area for merchandise sales
- an area in which to change and leave gear safely
- billeted (home stay) accommodation for the whole team
- a flat fee for a tour concert with an 80/20% split of proceeds above and beyond. The fee is variable depending on the area and circumstance, so we invite you to enquire with our agents as to the going rate: agent at LinneaGood.com
- Travel costs are part of the flat fee when the concert is part of a full tour itinerary. Special, separate events and their travel costs are treated individually.
Borealis Music is a very strong organization with a Business Administrator, Agents, Web-minder and associates. They would be pleased to work with you and your group to plan and promote a concert. Our on-line promotions package has served organizers very well in our years of touring. We have an e-mail presence that keeps us in touch with Linnea's audience and our web-site calendar can have a description and link to your event.
We look forward to conversations with you about whether a Linnea Concert is right for you at this time in the life of your community.
Contact Linnea or one of her Agents to discuss your booking